Thursday 9 April 2015

A little bit of sun makes the world of difference.

For the past couple of days the weather here in the UK has been lovely, Reaching low 20C which is crazy. The tiniest bit of sun and we are all in shorts and vests, myself included. We do not know how long this sun will last so lets make the most of it.

Okay, it sucks that I am stuck in doors most of the day doing uni work, but I have the nice breeze coming through the door, some good music playing and a smile on my face. The past couple of weeks have been really great for me; and this weather is really helping. It's amazing how a little thing can make a big different.

I spent the day yesterday relaxing in the sun with one of my best friends, we did a bit of shopping followed by a spot of lunch in the sun by the canal. It was perfect. Those are the days I want more of. It allows me to forget about the crappy times, days like that make me remember what I do have in my life. Great friends and family with a a bright future.

So thank you British weather, the sun is what we all needed.

Love yah

IsThataRedHerring

No comments:

Post a Comment