Sunday 17 May 2015

Avengers: Age of Ultron review

I LOVE ANYTHING MARVEL... I thought I'd put that out there.

This film from the beginning was spot on! The funny one liners from Thor, Captain America and of course Iron Man were perfect. I loved the running joke throughout the film, that Steve aka Captain America hates bad language and tells Iron Man (Stark) for swearing. Also, after a small party each of the Avengers try and pick up Thor's hammer, none of them can although Captain American jolts it a little (Thor's face is priceless).


As expected this film has a lot of exciting scenes and things that cannot be missed, and few little twists and turns that I was not expecting! This film sees the arrival of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver... but I am torn as to which Quicksilver I prefer, and although Aaron Johnson plays him perfectly, including funny little one liners... I am still in love with Quicksilver from X-Men, Days of Future Past, Evan Peters plays him splendidly, he is funny, charismatic and lets not forget perfect on the eyes. 

I thoroughly enjoyed this film, despite Loki (Tom Hiddleston) not being present in the cast. I am also excited for Thor 3 to arrive on screens soon, along with Captain America: Civil War, another Avengers, more X-Men films and other Marvel spin-off films. I loved seeing all the original characters back and the introduction to two more Avengers (Quicksilver and Scarlet-witch). I cannot wait for what the next lot of films have to offer. I am never disappointed with a Marvel film. This is up there among my top 10 favourite Marvel films, but it cannot beat Guardians of the Galaxy, Days of Future Past or Thor (there is something about Loki okay). 

Without spoiling anything I do hope the ending is wrong and that a certain Avenger is not dead! They best not be!

If you haven't seen the film GO WATCH IT PLEASE! below is the trailer. 


Love yah 
IsThataRedHerring


No comments:

Post a Comment