Tuesday 5 May 2015

Inspire Black Plain Skort - quick review

I purchased these from New Look's Inspire range. I love to wear shorts but always get worried how they sit and if they are going to ride up or not. I brought these online for £14.99 and I adore them. I got them in a size 20, but could have easily got an 18. The are the right side of baggy. Lovely light fabric that doesn't cling to your skin. They float which is lovely.... and they have pockets! I do love a good surprise pocket :D
*

Here I am... attempting to model the lovely little skorts. I always hated showing my legs, but I felt a lot more confident in these. I've tucked in a flowerly vest into the skorts , and paired it with a light blue denim jacket also from New Look (size 18). The shoes are Primark's finest, size 8, £6. I really like this little outfit, and perfect for the summer. I'd use a satchel to pull the piece together and of course a nice pair of sunglasses.



I am really enjoying these kind of post and I hope you guys are to. I have a few more items of clothes I want to review. So will post those soon. 

Love yah 
IsThataRedHerring



* picture from New Look website, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment