Sunday 4 December 2016

BLOGMAS 2: New Look, Forever 21 and Schuh haul.

It was black Friday and I really couldn't resist. I brought a few new things. Because I'm a sucker for a deal and pretty things.

 Forever 21 

                               1                     2                          3                         4
1- Plus size Skater dress burgundy size 2x - £13

2- Plus Size Floral Mini Dress Size 2x -£13

3- Plus size Floral skater dress size 1x -  £10.27

4- Plus size Longline stripe top size 2x - £13

I wanted a few new dresses ones that I could wear on a daily basis, I often wear the same thing, jeans and a t-shirt which is fine but even I began getting bored of it. And quite frankly I love dresses. And an added bonus they were on sale so win, win really. above are the dresses I brought. My person favourite is number 4, it is so very comfortable and easy to wear. I paired it with grey jeans and my new silver shoes from Schuh featured below. I got several compliments on this look.

New Look 

                                5                        6                        7                        8
5- Curves black cold shoulder T-shirt size 20 - £9
6- Curves white striped print shirt- size 20 - £10
7- Curves khaki cold shoulder shirt- size 20 - £11.50
8- Curves black V neck skater skirt - size 20 - £14.99

This little bundle from New Look mainly consists of new shirts, like I said I have many, many t-shirts but not many nice tops/shirts. So I treated myself to some casual shirts that are great for this time of year. I also purchased another black skater dress because I love this style on me. It is very comfortable and easy to wear.
Schuh 

9
 9- Silver creep platform metallic ii flats - £28

These shoes rock! I adore them (not the blister though) now that I've worn these shoes in the are fantastic. And everyone loves them. I've been stopped a few times on the street asking where I got them from. And for £28 you can't go wrong. I do actually want to go back and get a pair in black as well.

Well that's my little haul :)

Love yah

IsThataRedHerring



No comments:

Post a Comment